If you have a complaint regarding Non Compliance with elements of the Canadian Code of Conduct for the Credit and Debit Card Industry, you may file a complaint through a variety of channels with Elavon Canada:
- Our website www.elavon.ca by using the template below
- Our toll free number 1-844-577-4357
- By email firstname.lastname@example.org or
- By mail at:
- Elavon Canada Company
Attn: Canadian Customer Care
4576 Yonge Street, Suite 200
Toronto, Ontario M2N 6N4
- Elavon Canada Company
Please visit the Financial Consumer Agency of Canada’s website for more information on merchant rights under the Code of Conduct for the Credit and Debit Card Industry in Canada.
Following receipt of your complaint we will:
- Acknowledge receipt of your complaint within five (5) business days.
- Provide our final decision in writing within ninety (90) days along with:
- A summary of the complaint.
- The final result of the investigation.
- Explanation of the final decision.
- Information on how to further escalate your complaint in the event of an unsatisfactory outcome.
If we cannot provide a response to you within 90 days you will be informed of the delay, reason for the delay, and the expected response time.
To assist us in reviewing your complaint please provide the following, where applicable:
- A summary of your concerns.
- Details, such as the name of the person you had spoken to at Elavon.
- Copies of any supporting documentation (i.e. agreements, statements, or correspondence with Elavon).
- General reference to the Code Elements you contend have not been followed.
Nothing restricts you from directly filing a complaint with the Financial Consumer Agency of Canada (FCAC) to investigate non-compliance with the Code. FCAC can be reached via:
Phone: For services in English: 1-866-461-FCAC (3222)
Pour un service en français: 1-866-461-ACFC (2232)
Mail: Financial Consumer Agency of Canada
6th Floor, Enterprise Building
427 Laurier Ave. West
Ottawa, ON K1R 1B9
FCAC is not a dispute-resolution agency for consumers in their individual dealings with payment card network operators or acquirers.
Submission of a complaint to Elavon Canada Company does not alter or amend the Terms of Service, merchant Operations Guide, or other Payment Network Rules, or Regulations governing the card processing services provided by Elavon Canada Company.